Lyme and Kidneys

It turns out that Lyme likes to settle into and damage the kidneys. Sorry if this bit of writing is tmi. 

I'm now pretty sure I have been peeing out tiny tube shaped chunks which are known as "casts" for the duration of the herbal protocol. At first I wondered if they were tiny worms, but casts seem more likely. Basically casts form when gunk gets stuck in the tiny vessels of the kidneys. After it pops out,  it retains the shape of the tube shaped vessel. But what are these ones made of? Protein? Fat? Dead bacteria? My own dead kidney tissue? 

I'm pretty sure this infection has had to do with all the lower abdominal pain I've been experiencing. (Another thing the docs shrugged their shoulders at.)

“I always found a number of my [Lyme] patients had been having [interstitial cystitis] issues,” internist, epidemiologist, and Lyme expert Daniel Cameron, MD, MPH, tells Bustle. “I would send them to urologists or gynecologists, but it would clear up when I treated the Lyme disease.” 3

I continue to pee out tiny white flecks with every bathroom visit. I can't wait until the wormwood tincture I ordered arrives at the store and I can get really serious about the evictions. 


Reference
1. Lyme disease-associated glomerulonephritis 
https://academic.oup.com/ndt/article/26/9/3054/1819994

2. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/glomerulonephritis/symptoms-causes/syc-20355705

3. Does Lyme Disease Cause Bladder Pain? Experts Say It May Lead To Interstitial Cystitis 
https://www.bustle.com/p/does-lyme-disease-cause-bladder-pain-experts-say-it-may-lead-to-interstitial-cystitis-17932265

Comments

Popular Posts